Youth Squad 360 Survey Drawing Rules
(deadline to enter the drawing has passed)
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- To Enter: Summer Night Lights youth squad members from 2008 to 2015 must complete the Youth Squad 360 2015 survey, which should take approximately 5 to 7 minutes. Fill in your contact information at the end of the completed survey and you will be automatically entered into the Youth Squad 360 survey drawing. If you do not fill in your contact information prior to submitting your completed survey, you will not be entered. The GRYD Foundation reserves the right to disregard any entry that is late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or incorrect. You must enter between November 1 and December 3, 2015. Please note that the survey drawing closes December 3, 2015.
- Prize Details: The prize is a $100 VISA gift card and a $100 gift certificate to a Los Angeles restaurant chosen by The GRYD Foundation. No prize substitution or cash redemption is allowed by the winner. All taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The GRYD Foundation reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if featured prize becomes unavailable.
- Drawing and Awarding of Prize(s): One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received by 11:59pm on December 3, 2015. The GRYD Foundation is the sponsor and administrator of this drawing. The drawing and awarding of the prize will be conducted by a representative of The GRYD Foundation whose decisions on all matters relating to this drawing are final. The winner will be notified by e-mail. If the prize notification e-mail is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited. The winner will have 3 days to respond via e-mail to accept the prize. The winner’s response must be sent as a reply to the prize notification e-mail. If the winner does not accept prize within such timeframe, The GRYD Foundation will draw another entry from among the remaining entries and the substitute winner will be notified by e-mail. The substitute winner will have 3 days to respond via e-mail to accept the prize. If the winner does not accept prize within such timeframe, the prize will be forfeited. The winner agrees that The GRYD Foundation may use his or her name or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited). Acceptance of the prize indicates acceptance of all the contingencies described herein and inherent to the prize offered. The prize will be awarded by December 18, 2015.
- Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified survey forms received.
- Eligibility: Drawing open to legal U.S. residents age 18 or older. Employees of The GRYD Foundation and the immediate family and household members of such employees are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. The GRYD Foundation is not responsible for printing, distribution, or production errors and may rescind, cancel, or revoke this drawing based upon any such error without liability and at its sole discretion. By participating in this drawing, entrants waive all right to, and hold harmless, The GRYD Foundation from any loss, damage, or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in this drawing or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize.
- List of Winners: For confirmation of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
The GRYD Foundation
Attn: “Youth Squad 360 Drawing”
6080 Center Drive, 6th Floor
Los Angeles CA 90045